Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.787 SDG / DKK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 58,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 58,000 Pound (kr20,808) in Randers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (about 1 hour ago)