Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00976 SDG / CLP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 15,000 Pound (CH$1,537,502) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (28 minutes ago)