Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01152 SDG / CLP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 12,000 Pound (CH$1,041,508) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (30 minutes ago)