Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.686 SDG / RON *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 10,646 Pound (6,314 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)