Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.507 SDG / RON
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,125 Pound (2,074 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kazan' costs руб 80 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)