Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.493 SDG / RON *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 45% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,999 Pound (7,122 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)