Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.724 SDG / RON *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 25% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 11,635 Pound (6,750 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Almaty costs 777 KZT (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kampala costs 1,000,000 Shilling (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €550 (41 minutes ago)