Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.904 SDG / ILS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 123% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 31,275 Pound (16,424 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 14,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $681 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)