Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.884 SDG / ILS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 131% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 37,004 Pound (19,639 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $120 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php80,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)