Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.862 SDG / ILS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 131% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 36,102 Pound (19,386 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)