Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 429 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.667 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 124,665 Pound ($18,699) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)