Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.408 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 51% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 113,491 Pound ($17,712) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Staunton, Virginia costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)