Cost of living in Rajshahi, Bangladesh compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21502 SDG / BDT *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajshahi (Bangladesh) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,233 Pound (Taka 103,398) in Rajshahi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)