Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10352 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 8% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,003 Pound (₨57,992) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)