Cost of living comparison between Raipur, India and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09552 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 10% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,818 Pound (₨29,500) in Raipur.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)