Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.891 SDG / ILS *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,600 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 4,600 Pound (2,432 ₪) in Rafah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (30 minutes ago)