Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.923 SDG / PLN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 32% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 47,345 Pound (9,617 zł) in Radom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 36,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)