Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.961 SDG / MAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 31% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 57,768 Pound (29,459 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 44,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (about 1 hour ago)