Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.886 SDG / MAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 35% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 60,670 Pound (32,171 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 45,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)