Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42836 SDG / ARS
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 13,431 Pound (ARS $31,353) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)