Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.907 SDG / GTQ *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 9% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 5,903 Pound (Q6,507) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)