Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.460 SDG / GTQ *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 28,970 Pound (Q11,774) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)