Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.913 SDG / GTQ
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 8% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,100 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 7,486 Pound (Q8,197) in Quetzaltenango.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (16 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (31 minutes ago)