Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06123 SDG / PKR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 2,500 Pound (₨40,830) in Quetta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (38 minutes ago)