Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 40% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 43,267 Pound (Mex$ 49,817) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)