Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36551 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,566 Pound (Mex$ 42,588) in Queretaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)