Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.853 SDG / NZD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 208% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 104,553 Pound (NZ$21,544) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (40 minutes ago)