Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.242 SDGX / CAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 124% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 118,864 Pound (C$8,579) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)