Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 29.886 SDGX / CAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 132% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 393,760 Pound (C$10,893) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 170,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)