Cost of living comparison between Quebec City, Canada and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.758 SDG / CAD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 82% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,696 Pound (C$4,770) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)