Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.593 SDG / CAD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 108% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 91,538 Pound (C$6,734) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 44,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)