Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00020 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,750 Pound (﷼ 18,941,079) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (34 minutes ago)