Cost of living comparison between Qom, Iran and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00020 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,125 Pound (﷼ 15,474,785) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)