Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 7,647 Pound (﷼ 37,313,066) in Qom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (31 minutes ago)