Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Qom have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 7,053 Pound (﷼ 36,295,773) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 2 hours ago)