Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.006 SDG / CNY *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 8% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 11,035 Pound (元10,968) in Qingdao.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Peshawar costs ₨160 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Perth costs AU$779 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨129,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 16,070 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prague costs 137 Kč (about 1 hour ago)