Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Qazvin have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 6% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 16,949 Pound (﷼ 90,341,949) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Reno, Nevada costs $3.31 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$189 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $130,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (about 2 hours ago)