Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 SDG / IRR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 14,891 Pound (﷼ 72,413,283) in Qazvin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Borås costs 15 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $29,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨175 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 4.30 ман (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €100 (33 minutes ago)