Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00712 SDG / KPW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 30% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 121,419 Pound (17,054,028 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)