Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00740 SDG / KPW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 78% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 177,799 Pound (24,026,496 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 100,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (42 minutes ago)