Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00740 SDG / KPW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 71% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 115,980 Pound (15,673,740 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 68,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)