Cost of living comparison between Pyongyang, North Korea and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00706 SDG / KPW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 120,698 Pound (17,097,054 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)