Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04860 SDG / KPW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 371% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 1,471,204 Pound (30,272,366 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)