Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00741 SDG / KPW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 102,932 Pound (13,895,200 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)