Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01998 SDG / KPW *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 95% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 367,260 Pound (18,377,111 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$42,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (about 3 hours ago)