Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir and Punto Fijo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir or the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 9% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1.70 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 1.54 Pound (Bs 5,062) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)