Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.668 SDG / VEF *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,125 Pound (Bs 4,680) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kaliningrad costs руб 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (about 1 hour ago)