Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02964 SDG / CLP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 91% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 95,481 Pound (CH$3,220,822) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $2.82 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $65 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$13,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Manchester costs £731 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (39 minutes ago)