Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02868 SDG / CLP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 94% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 87,520 Pound (CH$3,051,778) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 45,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (43 minutes ago)