Cost of living comparison between Punta Arenas, Chile and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00973 SDG / CLP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 49% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 22,392 Pound (CH$2,300,844) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (about 1 hour ago)