Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.465 SDG / PEN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,107 Pound (S/. 3,313) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)