Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,141 prices entered by 279 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27602 SDG / INR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,434 Pound (₨88,525) in Pune to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)