Cost of living in Pune, India compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,168 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09559 SDG / INR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pune (India) is 7% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 13,923 Pound (₨145,655) in Pune.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (about 2 hours ago)