Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 SDG / HRK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,001 Pound (19,413 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)