Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.974 SDG / HRK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,589 Pound (21,128 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)