Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.913 SDG / HRK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,148 Pound (22,057 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)