Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.046 SDG / HRK *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,168 Pound (13,551 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)