Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.905 SDG / HRK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 24% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,308 Pound (21,331 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nicosia costs €0.80 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)