Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37607 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,937 Pound (Mex$ 53,015) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (32 minutes ago)