Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35326 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,376 Pound (Mex$ 57,681) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (about 1 hour ago)