Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43012 SDGX / PHP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 9,600 Pound (Php73,229) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jabalpur costs ₨50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)