Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13248 SDG / PHP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,600 Pound (Php49,820) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)