Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12990 SDG / PHP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 7,500 Pound (Php57,739) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)