Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00977 SDG / CLP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,654 Pound (CH$1,807,404) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Traverse City, Michigan costs $720 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)