Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.019 SDGX / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 40% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 70,195 Pound (Mex$ 73,100) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $427 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $23,506 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)