Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.713 SDGX / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 45,334 Pound (Mex$ 46,914) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,135 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)