Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.874 SDGX / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 34% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 60,120 Pound (Mex$ 67,850) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 45,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)