Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35288 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,754 Pound (Mex$ 50,311) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Toronto costs C$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)