Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.898 SDG / MXN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 53,163 Pound (Mex$ 59,223) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)