Cost of living comparison between Pucallpa, Peru and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.890 SDG / PEN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,425 Pound (S/. 8,690) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (27 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (35 minutes ago)