Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.048 SDG / PEN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,698 Pound (S/. 4,734) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)