Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.057 SDG / PEN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,525 Pound (S/. 7,546) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)