Cost of living in Pskov, Russia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28144 SDG / RUB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pskov (Russia) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 17,000 Pound (руб 60,404) in Pskov.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)