Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.400 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,615 Pound ($3,846) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)