Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.667 SDG / USD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 99% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 24,846 Pound ($3,727) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (35 minutes ago)