Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.758 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 9,197 Pound (€1,186) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,321 (37 minutes ago)