Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11771 SDG / MKD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 11% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 2,787 Pound (23,677 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)