Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11132 SDG / MKD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 10% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 3,425 Pound (30,768 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)