Cost of living comparison between Prilep, Macedonia and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11274 SDG / MKD
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 10% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 4,129 Pound (36,623 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 800 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)