Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 456 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.337 SDG / ZAR *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 43% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 50,018 Pound (R 37,421) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)