Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.972 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 62% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 30,408 Pound (£3,815) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)