Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.860 SDG / EUR
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 20,052 Pound (€2,923) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)