Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.043 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 26,039 Pound (R$ 12,745) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)