Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.164 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 130% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 57,401 Pound (R$ 11,116) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (40 minutes ago)