Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.131 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 12,404 Pound (R$ 5,820) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (32 minutes ago)