Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.557 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 78% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 35,586 Pound (R$ 6,404) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)