Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06175 SDG / CVE
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 7% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,971 Pound (323,415 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 5,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)