Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18978 SDG / CVE *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 29% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 54,204 Pound (285,613 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 42,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)