Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06763 SDG / CVE
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,341 Pound (241,631 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)