Cost of living comparison between Prague, Czech Republic and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,707 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25591 SDG / CZK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 9% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 17,737 Pound (69,308 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
ICT Recruitment - specialists recruiters in the Information and Communication Technology sectors in the Czech Republic.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (32 minutes ago)