Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,932 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28194 SDG / CZK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 14,009 Pound (49,688 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)