Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,922 prices entered by 251 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24972 SDG / CZK
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 8% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 16,950 Pound (67,876 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)