Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.853 SDG / PLN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 15,978 Pound (8,621 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (34 minutes ago)