Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.561 SDG / PLN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 18,481 Pound (11,839 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)