Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.194 SDG / PLN *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 44% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 50,250 Pound (9,674 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)