Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37054 SDG / MXN
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 3,879 Pound (Mex$ 10,468) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)