Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.617 SDG / BOB *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 17% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 19,863 Pound ($b7,589) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)