Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.988 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 103% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 107,404 Pound (£11,950) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Recife costs R$ 4.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 450KM (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oulu costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)