Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.800 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 100% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 89,814 Pound (£10,206) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 45,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)