Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.856 SDG / GBP
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 87% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 151,969 Pound (£19,344) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)