Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.147 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 131% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 307,606 Pound (£12,232) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 133,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (4 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (39 minutes ago)