Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.706 SDG / GBP *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 101% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 100,591 Pound (£10,364) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 30 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (40 minutes ago)