Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.660 SDG / USD *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is about the same as in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Pound in Al-Fashir you would need to make just about 6,500 Pound ($976) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (40 minutes ago)