Cost of living comparison between Porto Alegre, Brazil and Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,044 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.865 SDG / BRL
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 21,606 Pound (R$ 11,586) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)