Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Al-Fashir, Sudan
WARNING! Al-Fashir has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al-Fashir.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,069 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.557 SDG / BRL *
Do you live in Al-Fashir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 65% more expensive than in Al-Fashir (Sudan)
For example, you would need at least 44,618 Pound (R$ 8,029) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000 Pound in Al-Fashir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)